BlueStone Services, LLC is recruiting an Administrative Assistant for the Medical Business Advisory Group based in the Timonium, Maryland office. We are searching for an individual who is knowledgeable in the medical field and has strong administrative skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel.
The successful candidate will be a key member in providing administrative and clerical support to our Medical Business Advisory leadership team. This position requires a detail-oriented individual who is a self-starter and has the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of two years of experience in a medical office setting or related medical field and possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
Location and Time:
This position is in-office at the Timonium location for a minimum of 4 days a week.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Craft engagement letters
- Manage and update Tracker spreadsheet and Payer negotiation spreadsheets multiple times per week
- Enter payer grid data
- Create client work profiles in a variety of platforms and ensure uniformity amongst all accounts
- Complete general research on topics selected for email blasts, client questions, and vetting vendors
- Assist with creating and maintaining MBA document control system for forms, documents, SOPs, etc.
- Manage calendars in an interim management calendar
- Set up Zoom meetings
- Respond to basic client request emails
- Monitor credentialing for colleagues
- Manage previous employee emails
- Update monthly billing worksheet
- Assist with time entry for projects
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least two years’ related experience preferred.