BlueStone Services, LLC is seeking a Human Resources Consultant to join our amazing Team. We provide HR consulting and outsourced services to small to mid-sized businesses across multiple industries. We deliver expert HR knowledge and practical solutions to clients so they can focus on running their organizations. If you’re a Human Resources professional with a strong track record of solving complex HR challenges and building strong professional relationships while delivering exceptional customer service, we want to hear from you.
As a Human Resources Consultant, you’ll play a critical role in shaping the HR experience for our clients. The primary objective of the Human Resources Consultant is to provide guidance and support to our clients in areas such as employment law, policy and procedure application and implementation, benefits and compensation administration, recruitment support, talent management, employee relations, and organizational assessment and development.
We offer flexible work arrangements with part-time and full-time schedules. This is a hybrid position. Consultants work from their home office and go onsite to clients in the Baltimore/DC region 2-3 days a week, depending on the clients.
Requirements to be Successful in the Role
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field. Master's degree and HR certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR) is strongly preferred.
- 10 plus years of broad experience in human resources.
- Experience providing HR support to nonprofit and/or businesses with under 150 employees.
- Multi-client/business unit consulting experience is a plus.
- Ability to effectively multitask and deliver professional services in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of HR laws and regulations.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in HR software and tools.
- Adept at problem-solving and decision-making.
- Capable of working effectively independently and in a team environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package. Base salary starting at 90,000 depending on experience.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- The chance to make a real impact on our client’s success