Why Choose Bluestone
Are you ready to join a team that is dedicated to transforming the landscape of business empowerment? At BlueStone Services, we are on a mission to revolutionize the way businesses and individuals succeed by offering tailored, cutting-edge, and adaptable outsourcing solutions. We believe in the power of customization, innovation, and responsiveness to drive sustainable growth and success. Elevate your career and make a meaningful impact by being a catalyst for change, contributing to the success stories of businesses and individuals we empower every day.
Our outsource accounting solutions, crafted for long-term support or project-based needs, are at the forefront of transforming how small to midsize businesses and high-net worth clients thrive. Take the next step and join our team, where your expertise will play a crucial role in shaping a future where innovation and tailored solutions redefine success.
Are you ready to be a key player in shaping the future of human resources support for small to midsize organizations? At BlueStone Services, our professionals are dedicated to providing long-term outsourced human resources support or project-based solutions. Join our team and become an integral part of redefining how businesses manage their human capital.
Medical Practice Management Consulting
At BlueStone, we're dedicated to transforming the landscape of medical business advisory with innovation, responsiveness, and tailored solutions. If you're passionate about contributing to the success of private medical practices and want to be part of a team that values creativity and excellence, it's time to take the next step in your professional medical career.
Government Contracting Consulting
Are you ready to be a driving force in Government Contracting Consulting? Join our esteemed team at BlueStone Services, where we are committed to providing unparalleled expertise and support to navigate the complex landscape of government contracting.
Sorry, no opportunities at this time, please check back later
Exceptional Customer Service
- Major medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage as well as the option to participate in a Health Savings Account plan
- Short and long-term disability; group term life insurance & voluntary life
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan allowing tax free use of compensation for dependent care and medical expenses that cannot be reimbursed
- Reimbursement programs for: Tuition for postgraduate courses Business travel and entertainment
- Professional licenses
- Organization dues – the firm encourages and supports its staff in his/her involvement in professional, civic and charitable activities
- Comprehensive continuing professional education
- Home Internet costs
- Cell phone
- Health and Wellness Programs
- A very generous vacation package as well as 10 days of sick leave
- Four personal days